Friday 24 September 2010

Analysis of Other People's Pinhole Photography

I looked up various websites of other people’s work on Pinhole Photography and came across very professional black and white images. Although my one good image turned out well for me because I could see my image, I feel it still had been exposed for too long which is why a lot of my image is black. I think my photo would have turned out better if it wasn’t such a sunny day as the light exposed my photographic paper quickly. The images I found looked as if they had been taken on a normal camera and were changed to black and white. I suspect this is because the person who took these pictures using a Pinhole Camera have been doing so for a long time, where as this was my first time in trying Pinhole Photography. In some of the other photos, the outline of the Pinhole can be seen although the actual photo still looks very clean and professionally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment